Verizon Micro size sim BULKSIM3FF-D (Not active)
- Galaxy , IPHONE4S , LG, Motorola
Require: Your phone ESN / IMEI
How to use:
- You can use this sim card to activated your own Verizon phone.
- The sim card can be use to have DATA only share your data with your phone.
- You can use this sim card (to support device even not on)
Package can be chosen from drop down
What is a 4G SIM Card?
A Verizon Wireless 4G SIM Card is a small "smartcard" that is inserted into a Verizon Wireless-Certified 4G Device. The Verizon Wireless 4G SIM Card contains the 4G subscriber profile, which includes detailed information that the Verizon Wireless-Certified 4G Device needs in order to work on the Verizon Wireless network. The 4G subscriber profile includes:
- International Mobile Subscriber Identity (IMSI), which is used for billing details
- The 4G Service Feature Set, which contains details about the subscribed services and features
- Security authentication and ciphering information
- Access to passwords to lock and unlock the SIM, including the Personal Identification Number (PIN) and the Personal Unblocking Key (PUK) codes